Default features of this model, the convertible bridal overskirt, fully wearable in two colors at any given time!
* 6 full circle tulle layers, it is unlined and translucent of course, but very moderately so due to this being a lot of layers. Worn over Vivian skirt so you can evaluate the sheerness yourself.
* Tulle tie for closure at the slit, which can optionally be on your right, left or front middle. If you choose main side slit on the right, when you flip the overskirt to the inner side, then the slit will be on your left, in order for the train to still be in the middle. If you choose the middle, it will of course always remain there, and if you opt out of the train, then you can just wear the slit part wherever you choose on either side of the overskirt.
* Color shown: main color - light blue, second color - blue (not yet in the color palette). As all tulle is transparent and merges together, of course the blue side appear lighter than what it would be if it didn't have light blue underneath, and light blue appears darker than what it would be without blue underneath. This also creates beautiful ombre like dimensional colors. It is also important to be aware of the tulle transparency, if you choose main color white, and second color black - your white will appear more like a greyish tinted white, and the black will also have sheerness to it, but he effect will be stunning nonetheless, just don't expect true saturated colors on either side due to the natural features of tulle.
* The overskirt is tie-able, can be formed into a bow, a knot, tied multiple times around your waist with ends tucked in and hidden completely - it is up to the wearer, how you tie it. The tie part will be the same as your chosen main color, and a separate tulle belt will be added in second color, so you can wear the convertible overskirt in as many as four ways total: all main color, main color belt + second color bottom, all second color, main color skirt with second color belt.
* Features a train 55cm/22" train, we can do default as pictured or custom create a train to cover your dress train. No train is of course also always an option.
Slightly longer train for this piece (up to 30"/77cm) is on us, but we would ask for an extra in case it's requested to be longer than that.
We have done an IGTV video to show the whole conversion process from second color to main color - takes less than a minute! See it over here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGCbV0NAVSz/
Works wonderfully over slim fit skirts or dresses, such as: Iris, Indra, Una, Vivian (photographed over it), Julianne, Josephine, Oria, Laurel, Josephine, Morgana, Yona or even Aiko for an extra ooomph during the ceremony or photo shoot. Also perfect for any other wedding dress you may already have, especially if it's a sheath, mermaid or a slimmer A line design. A great way to add just a touch of color to any dress, skirt, pants, jumpsuit or shorts.
Love this whole look? The Maris overskirt is photographed and filmed over our Vivian two piece dress: https://www.etsy.com/listing/664952522/vivian-simple-courthouse-crop-top?ref=shop_home_active_6&frs=1 and the topper is Willow, found over here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/878029595/willow-leaf-lace-bridal-topper-leaves?ref=shop_home_active_4&frs=1
We would be needing these measurements from you and here are the instructions on how to take them: https://www.wardrobebydulcinea.com/post/1015110768346/measurements-guide-for-non-fitted-skirts
If you have any questions about them, please do not hesitate to ask us and we will be there to help you!
All overskirts are made to order and take up to 10 weeks to make. If delivery in 11 weeks is cutting too close or just doesn't work for you, please reach out prior with your deadline so we can see if we can accommodate and meet it.
We accept PayPal, credit cards and many more options that you can find when checking out.
We are using DHL express worldwide - it is a very reliable 2-5 working days shipping service with a step by step tracking system that actually works. Please kindly provide your phone number for the couriers.
Feb 10, 2022
Finally ordered my final piece for my elopement in August and it is perfect! The quality is outstanding as usual and the shipping was speedy!
Dec 26, 2020
I can't thank Inge enough! The overskirt is absolutely stunning. I wasn't expecting to receive my order before mid-January but I received it after just short of two weeks from placing my order. I can't wait to wear this in October for my wedding!