Default features of this skirt:
* It consists 3 tulle layers, fully lined in bridal satin.
* Not gathered at the waist, completely flat.
* Slim A line silhouette.
* Non hand dyeable, but a vast color selection available.
* Lining in half circle, wide and flowing.
* Features a default train of 16" or 40cm, can be slightly longer, shorter or none at all.
* Tailored satin waistband, 1" or 2.5cm waistband by default, matches the inner layers of the skirt by default, but can also be done otherwise, shiny finish (can be matte as well by request).
* Closure: back zipper and two buttons
* The skirts can be any one solid color from the palette, or layered. We have pre-made for the shoot as many as 6 layered colors and have those colors names, but you can also create your own unique combinations and the possibilities are nearly endless.
Pair this skirt with any of our bridal tops: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WardrobeByDulcinea?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=15815967
We would be needing these measurements from you and here are the instructions on how to take them: https://www.wardrobebydulcinea.com/post/1015110768346/measurements-guide-for-non-fitted-skirts
If you have any questions about them, please do not hesitate to ask us and we will be there to help you!
The skirt will be shipped to you via DHL Express Worldwide, please also give us your phone number for shipping either in the notes to seller section or via separate Etsy conversation message. The shipping is easy to track at every step, and usually takes 2-5 days to arrive.
VERY IMPORTANT: In any case of time-sensitive order, please do let us know so we are aware of the date it's due. If you do not tell us, we cannot be held responsible for it being late. If you do inform us - we will take the responsibility, so it's worth letting us know! :)
We accept PayPal, credit cards and many more options that you can find when checking out.
We are using DHL express worldwide - it is a very reliable 2-5 working days shipping service with a step by step tracking system that actually works. Please kindly provide your phone number for the couriers.
Feb 9, 2022
LOVED IT!!! The skirt was everything I was looking for, was made of great quality, was exactly as advertised, beautifully made, and the service was excellent. She would respond promptly was extremely helpful.
Jan 29, 2021
I wore the Morgana skirt in forest green with the Eirene top for my January elopement. I started planning in late November, so when I emailed Inge I thought there was no chance that I would be able to get my dress done in time. But she was so easy to work with and got my dress to me WEEKS ahead of my wedding date. It was amazing. The skirt and top are gorgeous and made of beautiful, high quality material. They fit my perfectly after I shared my measurements and I didn't need any tailoring (I was shocked!). I was terrified about ordering a dress sight-unseen and was so thrilled with how it came out. I felt bridal on my elopement day, but still felt like I was wearing something completely unique and personal.