Default features of this skirt:
* Made out of very thin and flowing bridal quality chiffon.
* Design features a a very long (20"/50 cm default - can be even longer) train.
* Both chiffon layers are hand dyed and they can come in same color both, or deeper underneath as it is pictured. The skirt can be entirely pure white as well.
* Shown color is: ivory with lavender dip dye. Base color can be ivory or pure white, and dip dye colors are limited to something pale, but other than that can be custom created for you or chosen from the palette. Can be made without dip dyeing as well.
* Double underskirt - wide and flowing matte satin and fully lined with lining as well.
* Satin waistband, 1.8" or 4cm.
* Has completely concealed, yet fully functional pockets.
* Closure: completely hidden zipper and 3 fabric coated buttons.
Pair with any of our bridal tops: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WardrobeByDulcinea?ref=hdr_shop_menu%C2%A7ion_id§ion_id=15815967
Or get it together with Tulia top as a set: https://www.etsy.com/listing/547284768/tulia-cape-sleeves-chiffon-wedding-dress?ref=shop_home_active_21&ep_click=1
We would be needing these measurements from you and here are the instructions on how to take them: https://www.wardrobebydulcinea.com/post/1015110768346/measurements-guide-for-non-fitted-skirts
If you have any questions about them, please do not hesitate to ask us and we will be there to help you!
We accept PayPal, credit cards and many more options that you can find when checking out.
We are using DHL express worldwide - it is a very reliable 2-5 working days shipping service with a step by step tracking system that actually works. Please kindly provide your phone number for the couriers.
Nov 8, 2021
Fantastic! Inge was so communicative and helpful, and quickly answered all of my questions and concerns. She was able to make alterations to the skirt to fit exactly what I wanted. The quality of the skirt is amazing, extremely soft and well made. I will say, she isn't lying about it being very heavy. It wasn't uncomfortable, but I did have issues with it slightly sliding down my torso onto my hip - but my top was slippy and I'm not very curvy so I don't have much a waist to keep it in place. Might not be an issue for you at all depending on your overall outfit! But if you're not doing a crop top, I would suggest adding hidden clasps or something to your top to keep everything in place. Or at least walk around in it and dance in it to see if everything will work day of instead of just standing in it for ten minutes like I did.
Oct 24, 2021
Just the perfect dress for me for my wedding day! Couldn't have asked for more!
Oct 4, 2021
The skirt is absolutely beautiful. The dye is a custom color and it came out exactly like I envisioned. Thank you so very much for making my wedding magical!
Aug 21, 2020
This skirt was absolutely beautiful and she got it to me quickly even though there was a global crisis! She even sent me a beautiful mask to wear on my wedding day. Inge was also wonderful with communication and was even going to help me quickly get a tip when the one I ordered from someone else hadn't arrived a month before my wedding. Quality is top notch! I would buy from Inge again and again.