Default features of this skirt:
* About 15 meters of chiffon go into this skirt, plus satin lining. Features many pick ups and results in amazing flowing movement and is great for artsy wedding photos! Keep in mind, that although it looks light as air, it is in actuality on the heavier side due to copious amounts of chifon fabric in it.
* Shown colour is ivory, but also available in white, cream, blush and dusty pink.
* Satin underskirt in ivory, absolutely non transparent, silky and flowing.
* Chiffon covered satin waistband, 2" or 5cm,
* Closure: completely hidden zipper and 5 pearly buttons.
Pair with any of our bridal tops: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WardrobeByDulcinea?ref=hdr_shop_menu%C2%A7ion_id§ion_id=15815967
Or get it together with Eirene top as a set: https://www.etsy.com/listing/547284768/eirene-modest-wedding-dress-simple?ref=shop_home_active_30
We would be needing these measurements from you and here are the instructions on how to take them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmFG2y2II5c
If you have any questions about them, please do not hesitate to ask us and we will be there to help you!
We accept PayPal, credit cards and many more options that you can find when checking out.
We are using DHL express worldwide - it is a very reliable 2-5 working days shipping service with a step by step tracking system that actually works. Please kindly provide your phone number for the couriers.
Aug 20, 2023
Apr 13, 2017
I can't describe how happy I am with this skirt. Thank you Inge for answering all my questions and for being so helpful with your advice. It's still 5 months until the wedding but I genuinely cannot WAIT to wear her...
Oct 11, 2016
This skirt is very well made. It is even more beautiful in person than in the photos. I would recommend this skirt 100 times over, as it is just perfect. I ordered it in blush and the fabric is evenly hand dyed, and just gorgeous. It weighs quite a bit but I wouldn't change anything about this item. You will not be disappointed if you order this.