Default features of this model:
* 3 full circle tulle layers, with multiple folded handkerchief layers added on top, unlined, completely sheer.
* Tulle tie for closure at the front, the part (slit) can optionally be on your right, left or front middle - can be tied as shown any other preferred way, as a bow as well (like our Elle overskirt). It does opens all the way can be easily taken off as part of the performance or the first dance.
* Color shown: seafoam (new shade, color not yet in the color chart) for the inner layer, ivory for the outer layers. Made from our non hand dyeable tulle, but multiple combinations are available from the selection. The way that the layers are layered, the color effect is a beautiful dimensional "lit from within", ombre kind of look. The tie is color always equals the color of the top layers - unless requested otherwise. In the shown case - it's ivory as the top layers are ivory.
* All top layers are featuring handkerchief layers, and the train is also very whimsically cut, three layers are forming an edgy train that goes with the overall design.
* Features a train 55cm/22" train, we can do default as pictured or custom create a train to cover your dress train. No train is of course also always an option.
Works wonderfully over slim skirts or dresses, such as: Iris, Indra, Una, Vivian, Julianne, Josephine (photographed over it), Oria, Laurel, Josephine or even Aiko for an extra ooomph during the ceremony or photo shoot. Also perfect for any other wedding dress you may already have, especially if it's a sheath or a mermaid design, but will fit over a ball gown too. A great way to add just a touch of color to any dress, skirt, pants, jumpsuit or shorts.
We would be needing these measurements from you and here are the instructions on how to take them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmFG2y2II5c (you may skip the hips for this too, an overskirt doesn't need them).
If you have any questions about them, please do not hesitate to ask us and we will be there to help you!
VERY IMPORTANT: In any case of time-sensitive order, please do let us know so we are aware of the date it's due. If you do not tell us, we cannot be held responsible for it being late. If you do inform us - we will take the responsibility, so it's worth letting us know!
Photography by Vytaute Stankeviciene / Shoop LT
Edit by Indre Kuodiene / Photolikeyou
Video footage and editing by Inesa Moliusyte / Nais Productions
We accept PayPal, credit cards and many more options that you can find when checking out.
We are using DHL express worldwide - it is a very reliable 2-5 working days shipping service with a step by step tracking system that actually works. Please kindly provide your phone number for the couriers.