Default features of this skirt:
* 2 double layers of tulle, topped with many pleated panels that create a wispy, ethereal and the ultimate light weight feeling and look.
* Custom color tulle with an optional ombre dip dyed bottom. Shown colour is blush base tulle colour with fresh lavender color dip dye. Looks like 2016th shades: rose quartz & serenity.
* Artificial silk underskirt, incredibly lightweight, flowy and soft. This skirt is perfect for a hot day or a beach wedding.
* Natural silk waisband, hand dyed to match the colour of the tulle.
* Closure: completely hidden zipper and two pearly buttons.
* By default comes with a slit on the left side, that is only visible when you want it to be - such is the construction of this skirt. Can be done without the slit just as well.
* Making of: up to 8 weeks. Shipping time: up to 5 days. We accept rush orders.
* Shipping company: DHL Express Worldwide. Please provide your phone number for a smooth and on time delivery. If you have a tight deadline, please inform us, and we will be happy to meet it. For deadlines of less than "in three weeks", please inquire first.
Pair with any of our bridal tops: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WardrobeByDulcinea?ref=hdr_shop_menu%C2%A7ion_id§ion_id=15815967
Or get it together with Serenity top for 10% less total price as a set: https://www.etsy.com/listing/554351425/serenity-ombre-wedding-dress-lace-and?ref=shop_home_active_10
We would be needing these measurements from you and here are the instructions on how to take them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmFG2y2II5c<br /> If you have any questions about them, please do not hesitate to ask us and we will be there to help you!
We accept PayPal, credit cards and many more options that you can find when checking out.
We are using DHL express worldwide - it is a very reliable 2-5 working days shipping service with a step by step tracking system that actually works. Please kindly provide your phone number for the couriers.
There are no additional customs charges for buyers from EU member states.
There are no additional customs charges for United States buyers of under 800$ (USD).
There are no additional customs charges for Australia buyers of under 1000 AUD.
There will most likely be additional customs charges for buyers from Canada, Switzerland and rest of the world, depending on the laws of your country.
We are not to blame for the customs charges or duties you may have to pay, as those are the laws of your country. We cannot mislead customs by marking low values or anything of a sort, because we are a registered VAT payer and our export documents must be valid and presentable.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Every item is custom made from scratch to each customers measurements, therefore returns for a refund are not offered. Nobody else can wear your garment as it was made just for you. Minor alterations are a normal expectation everywhere in the bridal garment industry, us included. If we make a mistake or send you a somehow faulty product - we will certainly take responsibility and offer a suitable solution (e.g alter it ourselves, pay for alterations on your end, send fabric, etc, whatever is needed to solve the problem).
Kindly take notice, that complaints are welcome within a week after delivery and will not be considered past that time.
Please read our FAQ to find out more details about which items are most likely and least likely to need alterations.
Please be advised, that nearly every tulle, lace or chiffon color (with very few exceptions, such as whites) is a hand dyed one. Therefore every garment is unique and slightly different. For example, if you ordered a "Baby Pink" color skirt before, and would ask us to make another, that would match the first one by 100%, we could not guarantee that. If you need more than one skirt in exactly matching tonal shades, you need to order them all at once, for example, for a bridesmaids party. In that case we are able to make them exactly identical in color. The color chart is a general and a pretty good idea of a color you'd be getting, but it shows the color in a "swirl of tulle", and every skirt does still come out unique in a way, when lining and waistband is added. For some specific and exact color, photo references are always welcome and we do successfully recreate colors of it to major extent. For an exact color match, please mail us a sample and we will make sure your new item will match the rest of your outfit.
Important for ladies ordering bodysuits: they should be fitted during production for a perfect fit. As it is of course impossible, please make sure you have a standing tailor appointment (we can inform you exactly when you will be receiving items from us) so you can get alterations.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified, TRUSTe Privacy Certifications.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Inge Stalyte, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at:
They are made to your measurements. We have extensive video tutorials showing how and where to measure - and you can also simply take our measurement list from the video description to any tailor if you do not wish to attempt measurements at home with a help of a friend. Many do it at home though and it turns out just fine - we usually spot an error if any occurs.
Measurement link for tops (non corset, non bodysuit):
Measurement link for corset tops (Cate, Heather):
Measurement link for bodysuits (Faerie, Grace, Zephyra):
Measurement link for skirts:
Due to our crafting queue, we do not need your measurements at the time of the order - you can purchase the listing to reserve the timeline and fabrics, and provide them within couple of weeks or even more, depending on your own deadline (we need 4-8 weeks post measurements once crafting queue is up, depending on the volume of the order). If you have them ready though, you can simply paste them in the "Notes to seller" section, you will find this in your cart when checking out. Alternatively you can just message Inge on Etsy and give her the list of measurements at any time you wish.
We cannot be sure of that, as there can be many reasons to discontinue a product, most important of which is - fabric supplier discontinues a certain fabric. Therefore we strongly advise and encourage placing your order early to reserve the fabrics we have in stock, as well as the timeline, for when you are ready to provide your measurements. We can wait as long as you need, just leave us 4-8 (depending on the volume of order) weeks to make the garments after you provide your measurements.
Most likely, yes, but please do write to us and send a color reference photo along with your inquiry. Simply naming the color (e.g. "blush") is not enough, because there can be dozens of blush shades, and you and I can imagine different ones. We want you to have just the shade you love and want to wear. Most materials we hand dye - tulle, lace, chiffon - therefore multiple color variations are available, as well as ombre and layered effects.
Only if we are able to. Please message us with your deadline and location and we will be able to tell you right away if we can meet it. We do not charge anything extra for rush orders - we are either able to schedule it in or we are not, and we already use DHL Express Worldwide shipping for your garments and it takes mere days to be delivered, so there is nothing to upgrade in that regard.
All of our clothes are made in our studio - from start to finish. We pattern, cut, dye, sew, iron, embellish and ship directly from our studio. You can actually see the video of how we work and how our studio looks in the "About" section of the shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WardrobeByDulcinea?ref=seller-platform-mcnav#about
Current production for default items (any one skirt or any one top, separately) is 10 weeks and up to 5 days to ship. Please order 11 weeks ahead and let us know the date. Two piece wedding dresses or any two items ordered at once take about 4 months to produce, so reserve at least 4 months and a week to receive a two piece garment. More items than two at a time needed? Please present your deadline and we will inform you if it can be met. Extra time is needed for custom color or design modifications. Inquiries welcome. We may accept rush orders as well (if we are able to), please message us with the dates you need the garments by, before purchasing.
It depends on what you getting. Highly unlikely (unless you provided wrong measurements or gained/lost weight) if you are getting just the skirt. For tops: about 30% of a possibility to need some alterations, more likely for a tight fit than a loose fit model. Very likely to need alterations (IMPORTANT to take note) - for all bodysuits, as they should be fitted during production. If you are ordering Dolores, Grace, Faerie or Nora bodysuits - please make sure you have a tailor available before your big day, after arrival of your order. We can inform you of an exact time you will be receiving your garment.
Aug 30, 2017
Holy moly. I cannot praise Inge as highly as I want to, as I just don't have the words. She is WONDERFUL, and her work is GORGEOUS. I was totally settled on doing this option for my wedding dress once I stumbled upon her work. However, there's always that bit of nervousness to basically just take your own measurements and then send them off, hoping for the best, lol. Inge made this process SO EASY. She was in communication with me as soon as she suspected I might have measured something incorrectly, made sure to clarify color choices with me, recommend options if I asked for them, and it was just SO simple and easy. She seriously means what she says when she writes that each dress is made to your size. This was the best decision I ever could have made for my wedding dress. Inge, you are amazing and THANK YOU!
Oct 18, 2016
Holy Crap! It is so amazing! I am so happy I went offline and purchased my skirt instead of in store. The measurements are perfect and the quality of the skirt is fantastic! Thank you, I can't wait to wear this on my wedding day.